jessepe...@gmail.com wrote:
> The real solution is to create a new sub-class of the visual studio generator for the intel compiler, or maybe it is just a flag on the existing generator. Calling ICProjConvert seems like a bad idea, and I would not accept a generator based on that solution into CMake.

Fair enough. I won't spend much time getting this stuff working well, and you wouldn't want any of my lousy code anyways. But for a temporary hack that runs this the ICProjConvert automatically at the end of using the Visual Studio generator, how would I hook this into my cmakelists?

I don't think there is a good way to do this from the cmakelists...

You could do it as an outside .bat file that runs cmake, then ICProjConvert perhaps...

-Bill