Pavel Shevaev wrote:
Folks, any idea why this can be happening?

I have the following lines in my CMakeLists.txt:

ENABLE_TESTING()
INCLUDE(CTest)
ADD_TEST(AllTests {$project_SOURCE_DIR}/scripts/runtests)

I also have properly configured CTestConfig.cmake in the same
directory with CMakeLists.txt, however "cd build && cmake .. && make
test" says "No test were found!!!"

What's really weird is the fact tests ARE run in case I have no
ADD_SUBDIRECTORY commands in the CMakeLists.txt. I was simply
experimenting with the minimal working CMakeLists.txt which uses
ADD_TEST by commenting out different portions of it and discovered
this strange behavior.

Can you create a complete but small example that shows the problem?