Wojciech Migda wrote:
Hi all,

I have a build system with several subtargets residing in respective
subfolders. What is important - I'm using common binary directory for
all targets. The command I use is:

ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( nth_subfolder common_binary_dir )

Each directory must be unique. There is a fix for this in CVS CMake, if you do this:

ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( a_subfolder common_binary_dir )

ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( b_subfolder common_binary_dir )

It will be an error.  Each sub-dir must be unique in the binary tree.

-Bill