laur...@marzu.org wrote:
Hello all,

I've just began trying to port my project from autoconf to CMake and I've got a question.

My project use 'vpath' variable in order to locate source file from different directory according to argument pass to autoconf.

Typically, my C++ source file may be from src/libxml2 or src/xerces-c++ or any other directory depending on XML parser used.

I've look up around a little a came on a message saying CMake have no replacement for VPATH.

So, my question is:

- How to use CMake in such case ?

No need for VPATH in CMAke, it always builds out of source. In the CMakeLists.txt file there are several variables that can give you locations of files.

PROJECTNAME_SOURCE_DIR
PROJECTNAME_BIANRY_DIR
(where PROJECTNAME is the name used in the this command: project(PROJECTNAME)

CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR
CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR

-Bill