Denis Scherbakov wrote:
Dear CMake list subscripers,

I have a project with verious ADD_LIBRARY/ADD_EXECUTABLE targets in
different subdirectories. Some of these targets depend on mico corba,
some don't. As well as some depend on libxml2, some don't.

We have developers working on sub-projects, which do not require mico

nor libxml2. How to check for required dependencies, when user types
"gmake <Projectname>". Because only then I know if mico and libxml2 are
required or not.

I don't understand the question here? At gmake time why do they need to know anything about mico or libxml2?

And what is the difference between MACRO and FUNCTION?
A function has scope and handles the arguments differently. A macro is more like a c++ macro and just replaces the body of the code where it is called.

The following Fortran code cannot be compiled with CMake, because CMake looks for module called
"name", which of course, does not exist. If I replace "Module" with "_Module_"
the code compiles.
C    Line 1  (Output)   ; Module name

Try CMake 2.6.3, I am pretty sure we fixed the fortran comment module issue.

-Bill