Hicham Mouline wrote:
Hello,

cmake 2.6.3.
There has been a number of modifications which have caused all headers in the
generated project files .vcproj to be excluded frm build
(the red minus sign next to the file in Solution explorer)

I have searched from inside VStudio the string HEADER_ONLY (ignoring case) in
all solution *cmake*.* files, nothing.

1 of the CMakeLists.txt looks like this
ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET("..."

I don't believe there is a VStudio-wide option to exclude headers from builds.

as you see, ExcludedFromBuild="true" is set to true for some reason.
any clues,
regards,

So, I wish you all had tried the RC candidates....  :)

This problem came from this bug fix:

Is this causing issues with the building of your project? Or is it just ugly to look at?

This is about the third post on this issue...

-Bill