KSpam wrote:
My build system relies heavily on CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_FILE. For instance, I typically get a variable for the directory containing the current list file as follows:

get_filename_component(scriptDir ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_FILE} PATH)

This has worked in prior versions of CMake; however, it does not work in CMake 2.6.3 (apparently, CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_FILE is empty). Is this a bug, or is it by design?

Should work.  Do you have a small example that shows this issue?

-Bill