Natalie Happenhofer wrote:
Hi!
I have checked out the source code of ParaView and am trying to configure it, but I always get the message:

"ParaView requires an out of source build. Please create a separate binary directory and run CMake there. "

My source code  is in /home/natalie/ParaView3

then I created an empty directory in /home/natalie/ParaView3-build.

in ParaView3-build I typed: ccmake /home/natalie/ParaView3

and then this error came.

What is the problem here? I did create a different build - directory...

Most likely there is a CMakeCache.txt in your source tree. Do a cvs update on ParaView and remove all the files that have a ? before them and you should be good.

-Bill