lokmane.abbas-turki wrote:

Hi,

I have already sent this email but I still don't receive an answer. Could you please tell me what should I do to build a simple .vfproj with cmake without a version conflict.

CMake does not support this version currently.

To fix it temporarily you can hack this method:

Source/cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx

void
cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator
::WriteProjectStartFortran(std::ostream& fout,
                           const char *libName,
                           cmTarget & target)
{

  cmGlobalVisualStudio7Generator* gg =
    static_cast<cmGlobalVisualStudio7Generator *>(this->GlobalGenerator);
  fout << "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding = \"Windows-1252\"?>\n"
       << "<VisualStudioProject\n"
       << "\tProjectCreator=\"Intel Fortran\"\n"
       << "\tVersion=\"9.10\"\n";
  const char* keyword = target.GetProperty("VS_KEYWORD");

Make this change in the file:

 Version="9.10"  to  Version="11.0"

-Bill