Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
I see that my statement from my first message is wrong:
when I got the side-by-side error message, I was using Visual Studio
2008 WITHOUT SP1
Visual Studio 2008 SP1 solves the problem by installing the right CRT
debug files.

For sure other people using VS2008 and try_run() in 64bits will get
this problem.

OK, so SP1 must fix some issue.
Still why try_run() works in debug mode instead of release mode?

Why not debug?  It is the default build.

-Bill