I am using the macports version of python on a Snow Leopard computer, and
using cmake to build a cross-platform extension to it.

include(FindPythonInterp)
include(FindPythonLibs  )

However, while cmake identified the correct interpreter in /opt/local/bin,
it tries to link against the wrong framework - namely the system Python
framework.

-- Found PythonInterp: /opt/local/bin/python2.6
-- Found PythonLibs: -framework Python

And this causes the following runtime error

Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)

As soon as I replace -framework Python with
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Python things seem to work as
expected.

How can I make cmake link against the correct Python framework found in

/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Python

rather than the system one in

/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Python

?
This question has also been posted on StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1718251/finding-the-correct-python-framework-with-cmake