On 2/22/2010 1:12 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
I don't have access to Cygwin myself, but as a convenience for more Cygwin
testing by you and Arjen, I put together a simple test project that detects
Fortran identically to how it is done in PLplot

Thanks.  I still get this:

  -- The Fortran compiler identification is GNU
  -- Check for working Fortran compiler: /usr/bin/gfortran.exe
  -- Check for working Fortran compiler: /usr/bin/gfortran.exe  -- works

-Brad