On 5/26/2010 1:41 PM, LaViolette, Alan wrote:
What I really want to do is generate Intel Compiler project files for
the just generated visual studio project files. I am trying to do this
without any cmake C++ changes at the moment. I can generate the icproj
during the cmake run but have no way to generate a new solution, so I
have a script that will process the solution and projects to generate a
new solution. I know this is not a great solution but it currently works.

This sounds like a good thing to make a C++ change for. If you are willing to test the intel compiler, I would accept the changes into the main cmake repository.

-Bill