There still some problems with the Express version of VS
I started the gui-version of CMake and generated the solution files
(empty build directory). No errors.

First run in the IDE generates a lot of CMake errors (see appendix).
Another hit on the F7 key: Most errors are gone.
Okay, I can live with this, others may be not.

A bad point is what happens, if there is change in the script files.
- the IDE saves all files (ok)
- CMake starts (ok)
- the compiler/linker starts and works with the old solution files
- the new generated solution files are loaded in the IDE (too late).

The problems with the filter-files are gone, very good, but there are
still the problems with the reloading of solution files if they are not
changed. I know this is an old problem, but it still exists.

Greetings

Micha