Den 05-07-2010 20:31, David Cole skrev:
If you have a particular issue that you think should be fixed for
inclusion in 2.8.3, please bring it up now. Ideally, each issue will be
discussed as needed on the mailing list to come to any consensus about
what should be done to fix it, and then an entry in the bug tracker may
be used to keep it on the radar screen, and to track activity related to it.

Patches are always welcome. Patches that include testing of any new
features, or tests that prove a bug is really fixed on the dashboards,
basically any patch with testing is preferred over a patch with no
testing. Also, if you are *adding* code, then you also probably need to
add *tests* of that code, so that the coverage percentage stays as is or
rises.

I have added a feature request to have the WiX CPack generator patch included. It's here:

I didn't write the bug, but I am considering a switch from NSIS to WiX for more power in the installer.

Please discuss issues here as needed, and add notes to existing issues
in the bug tracker that you are interested in seeing fixed for 2.8.3 --
we will be looking at the mailing list and activity in the bug tracker
to help prioritize the bug fixes that will occur in the next several weeks.

I have added a note for 2.8.3.

Cheers,

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.