On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Prathamesh Kulkarni
<prathameshmkulka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, could you please suggest an alternative over this issue?

I add each file one by one in variables. The following is from an app
used for unit testing my Qt SQLITE database for my current
application.

SET( DEMO_SRCS
        ./src/main.cxx
        ./src/MainWindow.cxx
        ./src/CmdCreateDB.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddUser.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddStudy.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddCase.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddImage.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddCaseAltID.cxx
        #./src/CmdAddCaseLocation.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddImageSeries.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddStudyMode.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddSRSMPart.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddSRSMCasePart.cxx
        #./src/CmdAddStudySMPart.cxx
        ./src/CmdUpdateRSSSMCompletion.cxx
        ./src/CmdSetCurrentReaderStudyMode.cxx
        ./src/CmdGetStudyModeReaderParticipation.cxx
        ./src/CmdGetReaderTotalCaseCount.cxx
        ./src/CmdGetReaderTotalCaseList.cxx
        ./src/CmdGetReaderCompletedCaseCount.cxx
        ./src/CmdGetReaderCompletedCaseList.cxx
        ./src/CmdGetReaderRecentCaseCount.cxx
        ./src/CmdGetReaderRecentCaseList.cxx
        ./src/CmdCounterBalanceStudyModes.cxx
        ./src/CmdUpdateAdmin.cxx
        ./src/CmdLstReadersInStudy.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddReaderStudyModeCompletion.cxx
        ./src/CmdAddReaderCaseCompletion.cxx
        ./src/CmdTestImageSeriesCosines.cxx
        ./src/CmdVerifyDB.cxx
)

SET( DEMO_HDRS
        ./Include/CmdCreateDB.h
        ./Include/CmdAddUser.h
        ./Include/CmdAddStudy.h
        ./Include/CmdAddCase.h
        ./Include/CmdAddImage.h
        ./Include/CmdAddCaseAltID.h
#       ./Include/CmdAddCaseLocation.h
        ./Include/CmdAddImageSeries.h
        ./Include/CmdAddStudyMode.h
        ./Include/CmdAddSRSMPart.h
        #./Include/CmdAddStudySMPart.h
        ./Include/CmdAddSRSMCasePart.h
        ./Include/CmdUpdateRSSSMCompletion.h
        ./Include/CmdSetCurrentReaderStudyMode.h
        ./Include/CmdGetStudyModeReaderParticipation.h
        ./Include/CmdGetReaderTotalCaseCount.h
        ./Include/CmdGetReaderTotalCaseList.h
        ./Include/CmdGetReaderCompletedCaseCount.h
        ./Include/CmdGetReaderCompletedCaseList.h
        ./Include/CmdGetReaderRecentCaseCount.h
        ./Include/CmdGetReaderRecentCaseList.h
        ./Include/CmdCounterBalanceStudyModes.h
        ./Include/CmdUpdateAdmin.h
        ./Include/CmdLstReadersInStudy.h
        ./Include/CmdAddReaderStudyModeCompletion.h
        ./Include/CmdAddReaderCaseCompletion.h
        ./Include/CmdTestImageSeriesCosines.h
        ./Include/CmdVerifyDB.h
)

SET( DEMO_MOC_HDRS
        ./Include/MainWindow.h
)

# some .ui files
SET( DEMO_UIS
)

# and finally an resource file
SET( DEMO_RCS

)

# this command will generate rules that will run rcc on all files from DEMO_RCS
# in result DEMO_RC_SRCS variable will contain paths to files produced by rcc
QT4_ADD_RESOURCES( DEMO_RC_SRCS ${DEMO_RCS} )

# and finally this will run moc:
QT4_WRAP_CPP( DEMO_MOC_SRCS ${DEMO_MOC_HDRS} )

# this will run uic on .ui files:
QT4_WRAP_UI( DEMO_UI_HDRS ${DEMO_UIS} )

add_executable(dbDev0 ${DEMO_SRCS}
    ${DEMO_MOC_SRCS}