I have been reading email posts on goggle that says if you create a library
file. That is fine but what confuses me is:

1. What do I put in it?

2. How do I install it? (e.g. Linux and Windows)

3. What google search terms should I use to find more information on this topic?

I have a large project is broken up into three separate projects each with
their own CMakeLists.txt. For the sake of discussion lets call them Larry,
Curly and Mo. Now Larry is the base library. Supposing I knew what I was doing
I would create a LarryConfig1.0.cmake file and install it. I would do the same
for the others. Do I just use find_package in the CMakeLists.txt of Curly and
Mo to find the Larry library?

Is there a tutorial on how to do this? One full example (e.g. create config
file, installing config file, using config file) would be sufficient to help
me. Right now I can build the large project fine on Linux but on Windows I am
having trouble of telling Curly where Larry is installed.

Stephen