I have a Visual Studio 2010 solution and I am trying to set the
Configuration Properties -> General -> Platform Toolset of one
particular project to use V90 to allow this project to build with the VS
2008 tool set. I followed an older thread and tried this:

set_target_properties(WindowsApplication${version} PROPERTIES
PlatformToolset "V90")

That results in an error: "set_target_properties Can not find target to
add properties to". ${version} is set to a version string and the term
WindowsApplication${version} is used later in the file by an
"add_library" and a "target_link_library with no error. How can I set the
platform toolset to V90 from CMAKE?

Gary G. Little