Hi Bala,

Could you provide more details regarding the error you obtained ?

Within your CMakeLists.txt, may be you could add the following 'message'
statements:

message(WITH_MUMPS:${WITH_MUMPS})
message(c_source_files:${c_source_files})
message(mumps_srcs:${mumps_srcs})

Hth
Jc

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:23 AM, AMARNATH, Balachandar <
balachandar.amarn...@airbus.com> wrote:

>  Hi
>
>  I have a following piece of cmake commands in my CMakeLists.txt file which
> is not working with windows but working fine in debian.
>
> IF (NOT WITH_MUMPS)
>    LIST(REMOVE_ITEM c_source_files ${mumps_srcs})
> ENDIF(NOT WITH_MUMPS)
>
> Any clue in this ?
>

> Regards
> Bala
>

> The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be
> disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail
> by anyone else is unauthorised.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and
> delete this e-mail.
> Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
> this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any
> concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity,
> please contact Airbus immediately.
> All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus
> scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be
> appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.

> Powered by www.kitware.com

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

+1 919 869 8849