On 6/2/2011 4:01 PM, Lecourt Maxime wrote:
Hi,

when you install MinGW, the minGW/bin directory is not added to the PATH
variable.
So you need to add your minGW/bin directory to your path variable, so
CMake can find the needed libraries.

Seems that MinGW changed something recently... This is the second issue I have seen. It used to be they had all the dll and exe files in one directory, so that Windows could always find them. What version of MinGW is causing the trouble?

I have 5.16 and it does not have to be in the PATH.

It works for me:

The C compiler identification is GNU
The CXX compiler identification is GNU
Check for working C compiler: C:/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe
Check for working C compiler: C:/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe -- works
Detecting C compiler ABI info
Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
Check for working CXX compiler: C:/MinGW/bin/g++.exe
Check for working CXX compiler: C:/MinGW/bin/g++.exe -- works
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
Configuring done

-Bill