Hi,

I have several nested directories, and each directory contains a CMakeLists.txt
file.
And most start with PROJECT( xxxx ) Where xxx is some name for what I like to
contains some targets.

In VC it is possible to create in the top solution, so called solution folders.
Why does CMake not use the PROJECT() statement to create such solution folders, in order to group targets?

If I remember well, in older versions of Cmake its VC generators, this was like
that.
I even remember the documentation of PROJECT() did mention it as a special
feature for VC in those days.
Why is it gone?

Regards,

Klaas