On 10/6/2011 11:50 AM, Sheri wrote:
I was previously using 2.8.0.

With 2.8.6 (from zipped binaries for win32-x86) I immediately noticed a
couple oddities:

My Wacom mouse can't seem to activate any controls on Cmake-Gui. It
still works fine with 2.8.0.
Do other mice work? I can't see how there could be a mouse specific HW issue in cmake-gui, it is just a Qt app. Might be the version of Qt we are using....

When the new version of CTest runs, my firewall reports it is trying to
connect to the internet.

What ctest command are you running?

-Bill