On 10.11.2011. 16:08, David Cole wrote:
As noted in that bug itself in the most recent note:

"Brad just put this one in the backlog... I'm not going to put it on
the roadmap for 2.8.6 unless somebody else steps forward with more
work on this, as noted by Brad in his previous comments here."

I'm going to say the same thing for 2.8.7 unless somebody volunteers
to take on the work for it.

Is there something substantially different to COMPILE_FLAGS_<CONFIG> than there is to the already existing LINK_FLAGS_<CONFIG>?

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than