Hello everybody,

that's finally OK. Indeed; everything was OK. I did not pay attention that the flag was actually here. I was simply not looking in the right place. Perhaps new glasses or some rest should be my first resolution for 2012 !!!

sorry for the inconvenience

Eric

pellegrini a écrit :
Hello everybody,

I work on a Fortran library that for historical reasons should be maintained with intel fortran compiler, g95 and gfortran
on Linux, Windows and MacOS platoform. Everything everywhere >:o  !

My library is made of 50 files. Among those files, most of them will have to be compiled with a set of flags that does not match the CMake default ones. But, for a few of them (4 actually) there are some slight variations. For instance, with g95, 46 files has to compiled with -std=f2003 while the 4 others ones should have this flag unset.

The strategy I decided to adopt is the following:
- use of a macro to set the standard flags (see attached file set_compiler_flags.cmake) - use of set_source_files_properties(${SOURCES} PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "-std=f2003")
     to set the "-std=f2003" flag for all the files.
- use of set_source_files_properties(file1.f90 PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "") to switch off the -std=f2003
     flag for the files for which that flag should not be set.

does it look reasonable to you ?

Now my problem. When cmaking my project, I get in one subdirectories of CMakeFiles a file flags.make that contains the compiler flags. From that file, it seems that the set_source_files_properties commands were correctly executed (guessing that the comment for Custom flags is not an actual comment). But when using nmake in verbose mode, the custom flags do not appear in the g95 command line. The only ones displayed are the one set in my set_compiler_flags macro. Is that just a bug on the display or is there something wrong with my settings ?

thanks a lot

Eric