On 3/1/2012 2:38 PM, Matthew Schuchard wrote:
I did see those links on the bug report for Fortran 90 module dependency in
subdirectories,
but I am having some kind of XML schema error preventing me from viewing them
in Firefox.

To what bug report do you refer, and to what links?

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that to generate the module
dependencies in my example case,

I must not understand your example case correctly.  Please post
a sample source tree tarball to reproduce it with CMakeLists.txt
files and the Fortran90 sources.

Thanks,
-Brad