On 5/23/2012 5:55 PM, Oliver Smith wrote:
On 5/23/2012 4:45 PM, jrosensw wrote:
Hi Alexander,

I tried this already. However I'm not sure what a "clean build tree"
means. Maybe thats my problems. All I did was this:

CXX="<path>/insure<path>/g++" cmake .

But when I compiled I did not see a change. How do I get my tree to a
"clean state"? Other than running "make clean" which I did do.

rm -rf CMakeCache* CMakeFiles*

- Oliver

One other option is to use the link rule variables.

Something like this:

project (foo)

set (CMAKE_CXX_LINK_EXECUTABLE
    "/usr/bin/insure ${CMAKE_CXX_LINK_EXECUTABLE}")
add_executable (foo foo.cxx)

-Bill