I think this is intended. The semantics are the same as the set function. You
can use set_property with the APPEND or APPEND_STRING option to do what you
want.

Frank

From: cmake-boun...@cmake.org [mailto:cmake-boun...@cmake.org] On Behalf Of
Eric Clark
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:53 PM
To: CMake Mailing List (cmake@cmake.org)
Subject: [CMake] set_target_properties called twice

Hello,

I am currently having trouble with set_target_properties(...). I am trying to
call it twice to set two different values for the same property. The first call
I make looks like this:

set_target_properties(${PROJECT_NAME} PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS
"/ENTRY:mainCRTStartup")

Then, I call it again with the following signature:

set_target_properties(${PROJECT_NAME} PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "/INCREMENTAL:NO")

When I do this, the second call seems to override the previous call. Can anyone
tell me if this is intended or a bug? And, if so, does anyone know of a
work-around for this?

Thank You,
Eric

To be fond of something is better than merely to know it, and to find joy in it
is better than merely to be fond of it. -- The Analects, Confucius

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized
to read, print, retain a copy of or disseminate any portion of this
communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it from your system.