I have a problem where I have a build that depends on the output from
another build.       If I pass cmake the value of the libraries I want to
link against, I can see the libraries through my find script without a
problem using the find_library command.    My problem is that I don't want
to make the user always tell me the name of the library before I can do the
compile since I am looking to automate the final build.

My first build creates a directory
build