Hi all, I've a problem in using else() in CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE, all files
are:

#==CMakeLists.txt==
message("TEST")

#==config.cmake==
if(A)
        message("A")
elseif(B)
        message("B")
elseif(C)
        message("C")
else()
        message(FATAL_ERROR "NONE")
endif()

and I run the cmake:
$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=./config.cmake -DA=true .

cmake returns:

-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
CMake Error at /home/zhongwei/projects/cmake_test/config.cmake:8 (message):
  NONE
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /home/zhongwei/projects/cmake_test/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeSystem.cmake:1
(INCLUDE)
  CMakeLists.txt:2 (PROJECT)

CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

My problem is why the else() statement is still run when A=true?

Thanks,
ashi