Hi,

On Thursday, 18. April 2013, 09:02:13, 中野佑香 wrote:
> $ tar -xvzf gromacs-4.6.1.tar.gz
> $ cd gromacs-4.6.1
> $ mkdir build
> $ cd build
> $ cmake ..
>
> However, I got an error.
> CMake Error: The source directory
> "/home/okayuka/Gromacs" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
> Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
> Inside gromacs-4.6.1 directory,
> there is certainly CMakeLists.txt.
>
> For this, I think cmake mistaking  /home/okayuka/Gromacs for
> /home/okayuka/Gromacs/gromacs-4.6.1 as ' the source directory'.

Looks pretty strange to me. To me this sounds just like what you would get if
you had made a symlink:
$ tar -xvzf gromacs-4.6.1.tar.gz
$ mkdir build
$ cd gromacs-4.6.1
$ ln -s ../build .
$ cd build
$ cmake ..

> Would you please tell me how correct this mismatch of the source directory?

Do you get the same error if you point cmake to the absolute path of the
source directory instead of ".."?

Cheers,
  Johannes