Stephen Kelly wrote:
> and I wanted to see what cmake exports when it export() is used with a
> framework target. I created a shared library and ran cmake with -GXcode,
> then cmake --build ., but it seems to only create a release library. I
> thought Xcode generated rules for multiple configurations?

> Do I need to do
> something extra for that to be done?

I found that I need to use

 cmake . --build --config Debug

or --config Release to build a particular configuration. However, the debug
and release names are the same. I also ran cmake with

 -DCMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX=Debug

but that didn't make any difference.

I'm not familiar with the way things are done on mac. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve.