On 05/27/2014 03:08 PM, Robert Bielik wrote:
*Bump*

Does anyone use CMake on Mac with Xcode 5 (LLVM) ? I cannot get rid of the -s
option to the linker (Release), so presumably no one else can either, hence
no one should be able to use CMake with LLVM ? ;)

To build today for Release I use "Unix Makefiles", then remove -s from linker
settings files (Link.txt) with sed, but it seems a suboptimal solution.

Regards
/Robert

I am not a Mac user but there seems to be a CMake Dashboard setup for
 Release
 OSX 10.9
 XCode 5.0.2
 AppleClang 5.0.0.5000279
Does that get close?

It seems to be working alright:
  http://open.cdash.org/viewConfigure.php?buildid=3344689

Perhaps you could give 3.0-rc6 a try to see if this is something that has been fixed at some point?

Nils