Hello All,

I have had this problem with CMake for quite some time now. I have posted the
question to this message board once before, but did not figure out a solution.
Whenever I try to run cmake on a cmake_install.cmake file with all of the
appropriate defines set, I always get at least one error where CMake "says it
cannot set the modification time on a file..." This happens because the install
has a bunch of install(DIRECTORY ...) commands and the usual install(TARGETS
...) commands. Everything looks great in the generated cmake_install.cmake file
and if I run the command over and over again, it will eventually make it all
the way through the install. However, this is not a pleasant workaround as I
have to run cmake multiple times whenever I build my projects or build my
installers. Sometimes it can take 10 to 20 times before I can get everything to
copy over appropriately without errors.

I have turned off all anti-virus and file scanning software, multi-processing,
and all suggestions that were given to me before, but nothing seems to work. I
have even installed older versions of CMake starting at 2.8.2 all the way up to
3.0.0. All of the CMake versions give me the same reproducible errors.

If anyone has had this problem before or has any suggestions, please help... I
can post my install files and batch scripts that I use to build the tree for my
installer. Whatever you may need to help. I would really appreciate any help or
suggestions as I have been trying to tackle this problem for almost a year now.

Thank You,
Eric