Hi,
I use cmake/ctest to build and run my tests. I'm using "ctest -T Test -V --output-on-failure --no-compress-output -R ...". I noticed that some of the tests have truncated output in the Test.xml report. Also I see the truncation length is different in different scenarios. From what I see, if the test failed, the length is 307200:
[DEBUG3] [FeatureInstanceReader][ReadNext] IsGood 1, IsEOF 0
[DEBUG1...
The rest of the test output was removed since it exceeds the threshold of 307200 bytes.
</Value>

  But if the test had passed, the length is 1024:
push: /local/mnt/workspace/jenkins-slave/workspace/build/arm-android-gcc4... The rest of the test output was removed since it exceeds the threshold of 1024 bytes.
</Value>

The actual binary executed in the test is a gtest binary. I'm using cmake/ctest 2.8.9.

Can somebody shed light on why the threshold is different in the two cases? Also can I completely remove the threshold? I've read that having 'CTEST_FULL_OUTPUT' anywhere in the output will allow me to do that but I'm hoping to avoid having each of my test output that.

TIA,
Ashok