Hi,
I'm looking for a way to use CMake with the devkitpro toolchain (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/devkitpro/files/ )
I would like to be able to compile nds and 3ds homebrews.
It is a gcc based toolchain, and users have to define DEVKITPRO and
DEVKITARM env variables, giving the location of the devkitpro files.

the DEVKITARM folder contains the bin and lib folders, but those platforms
need specific commands to build the final files.

All the rules are based on makefiles available here :
https://github.com/devkitPro/buildscripts/tree/master/dkarm-eabi/rules

I started by looking at the cmake toolchain stuff (CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME,
CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH etc) but I don't think it will work well.

Any suggestions ?