Hello,

On 17/10/15 18:28, Michael Jackson wrote:
Are there any known issues with Xcode 6.4 and CMake 3.3.x? I ask because in our
project when we generate the Xcode project we end up with 2 or 3 executables
listed in the drop down combo box. We also end up with lots of duplicate
targets in the Xcode project. And the first time I open an Xcode project I have
to click the “autocreate schemes” button about 30 times (I counted). We have
127 targets in our project currently.

Has anyone seen anything like this or have any comments? This is with Xcode 6.4
on OS X 10.10.5.

We also have projects which trigger the "Autocreate?" dialog but so far I did not notice the behavior you described.

Does this also happen after a complete re-configure with deleted build directory?

Thanks,
Gregor