On 27-Jan-16 09:54, Johnson, Matt (GE Healthcare) wrote:
I like package config files.  I want to use more of them.  However, I have a
dependency on boost.  While boost has a Find module, it doesn't have a package
config file.  I'm not going to be able to depend on the users of my package
building boost via cmake (also, is that still an active thing?).

It seems like the best I could hope for is to generate the package config file,
then hack it up to deal with the boost stuff.  Has anyone already solved this
problem or have any tips?  I found this Hunter package manager
(https://github.com/ruslo/hunter), but it seems a bit heavyweight when all I
want is boost.
--
Also, I can't have my build system going out and downloading the packages -
they all have to come from an internal source.

Just for your information you can use "file://" links instead of regular "http://"; in both hunter.cmake and HunterGate so there is no need to "go out" - you can be completely offline.

Ruslo