I downloaded cmake 3.5.0-rc1 to try it out.

The Windows installation doesn’t appear to provide all the required
dependencies. ‘cmake-gui’ will not launch and provides the error
“Qt5Widgets.dll is missing form your computer.” Do I need to install a specific
Qt runtime before installing cmake 3.5? The command line ‘cmake’ will run
through the configuration of my projects, but it does not generate any VS
solution files.

On RHEL 6.7, I extracted the prebuilt x86_64 binaries from the downloaded
.tar.gz file.  At the end of the configuration process, cmake issues a
segmentation fault and no Makefiles are generated.  Additionally, cmake-gui
uses a bad font (all text is displayed as boxes).

Is anyone else encountering these issues with 3.5.0-rc1?

-kt