From: CMake [mailto:cmake-boun...@cmake.org] On Behalf Of EXT Kristian
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2016 5:16 AM
To: Domen Vrankar <domen.vran...@gmail.com>
Cc: cmake@cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] Fwd: CPack does not generate a RPM

Thank you for your answer. Setting the variable
CPACK_RPM_PACKAGE_AUTOREQ to "NO" worked.

I also tried to produce a minimal example, which produces such error
as the behaviour I described. But I couldn't generate such an example.
I do not know currently, under which circumstances this happens :(.

My assumptions are the same, that this seems to be a rpm issue.