Hi,

virustotal.com (which belongs to google) doesn't find any problems with the
msi file.

I assume Google Chrome panics because the file is not digitally signed by
CMake.org.

One can get an open source authenticode for 14€ from Certum
<https://en.sklep.certum.pl/data-safety/code-signing-certificates/open-source-code-signing.html>
.

Cheers,
Cristian.