On 22.04.2016 20:59, Nick Deubert wrote:
Hey everyone, I am trying to build and link some 32bit binaries on
Ubuntu 15.10 64bit, but no matter what combination of arguments I give
FIND_LIBRARY I cannot get it to use the 32bit libs. I have been
scouring the mailing lists and came up with all these things to try
but nothing has worked so far. I am using cmake 3.0.2. Please let me
know what I am missing. Thanks in advance for your help.
Nick

Run cmake e.g. like this:
    CC="gcc -m32" CXX="g++ -m32" cmake ..

Don't try to add -m32 within the project.
This way the try_compile() tests that cmake runs will correctly determine that you are building 32-bit and find_library() will use the correct paths.

Make sure you start with a fresh build directory.

Nils