Hi All

Is anyone else having problems with the speed of cpack?

Out of one of our code bases we produce two packages on Linux using the
BZIP2 generator with CMake 3.4.0. I provide a few stats on the packages
below. They are not particularly fat. GNU tar will take ~1min to tar the
biggest one up with the same compression tech.

CPack takes a good 4~5min for each of them.

I do realize cpack does a lot more than just "tar'ring", but I was
wondering if people had any pointers on how to make it run faster. Things
to avoid, etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Main package