On 6/4/2016 5:03 PM, Roger Leigh wrote:
On 04/06/2016 20:47, Stuart Mentzer wrote:
Hello,

FindFreetype.cmake is failing to find the debug library on Windows
because it is named freetype*d*.lib and freetyped isn't in the NAMES
list. Is there some variable I can set to get it found or can freetyped
get added to NAMES?

See how other modules handle this, e.g.

https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/blob/master/Modules/FindZLIB.cmake#L77

Note the separate searches for the release and debug libs on lines 88-89 and
select_library_configurations on line 93.

If you adapt FindFreetype to use the same pattern, it will handle this properly.

Regards,
Roger

Thanks Roger. That looks the right way to do it. Seems odd that it is handled
for zlib but not for freetype. Is this something we can just ask the developers
to fix or would it be best for me to submit the fix to the developers list?

Thanks,
Stuart