I have the following CMake file:

set(QHull_GIT_REPO "git://github.com/qhull/qhull")
set(QHull_GIT_TAG "")
set(QHull_INSTALL_NAME "qhull")
set(QHull_INSTALL_NAME "qhull-2015.2")

ExternalProject_Add(${QHull_INSTALL_NAME}
  PREFIX ${Fusion_SDK_ROOT}
  URL "http://www.qhull.org/download/qhull-2015-src-7.2.0.tgz";
  INSTALL_DIR=/tmp/Fusion/qhull-2015.2
    LOG_DOWNLOAD 1
    LOG_UPDATE 1
    LOG_CONFIGURE 1
    LOG_BUILD 1
    LOG_INSTALL 1

)

 and when I invoke the initial cmake with this:

cmake -G Ninja -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DFusion_SDK_ROOT=/tmp/Fusion_SDK ../

I get a valid "configure" step. Then I run "ninja" and I get errors on installation. The errors are because CMake is attempting to install QHull in /usr/local/lib.

Why is that? I am not sure what I am doing wrong as this seems like a pretty trivial case. I have cmake 3.5.1 and read the docs at https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.5/module/ExternalProject.html but somehow cmake is messing up.

Thoughts?

--
Michael A. Jackson
BlueQuartz Software, LLC