Thanks! This worked for my needs. Ninja said my command line changed. So I used the generated compile_commands.json before and after a cmake run, diff'ed those two files and was able to zero in on the issue. Thanks for the tip. Worked great. Have to store that one away for future use.

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jack...@bluequartz.net]

Craig Scott wrote:
Does "ninja -d explain" tell you what you need?

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 5:34 AM, Michael Jackson