Thanks for all the feedback.

I cannot go into the details, but the deployment target is a production machine for which I have no installation privileges, and where "stability is king", so asking for updates is out of the question. I am offered an Eclispe environment and have to work on it, hence my idea of importing the cmake-built library (static or dynamic, whichever works better) into the Eclipse projet and include it.

I was also doubting about libstdc++ versions, is there maybe a way of asking Cmake to statistically include it in the built library?

Regards,

Michele