On 29.01.2017 13:29, Dave Flogeras wrote:

I tried with "make -j5 VERBOSE=1 NightlyBuild" but didn't see anything indicative on the console, or in the cmake output files that shed any light for me.

What's weirder (and I forgot to mention) is that if I just build the project normally outside of my regression testing script (ie. "make -j5"), I don't get the jobserver warning.

FWIW I don't think -j does anything when you build the NightlyBuild target given that that make invocation is not the one directly performing the actual build. The only command being run by the NightlyBuild target would be "ctest -D NightlyBuild" (nothing to parallelize when there is only one command).
CTest would spawn another make process for the build.

Nils