Hello,

We are using the "config" mode of Find_Package that locates CompConfig.cmake
which create IMPORTED targets.

CMakeLists.txt

Find_Package(some_comp ${some_comp_path})

CompConfig.cmake;

add_executable(app IMPORTED)

add_library(lib SHARED IMPORTED)

This works fine and once I read
https://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=14311 I managed to get 'make
install' to include the IMPORTED targets.

However, it seems CPack -G WIX does not include the imported executables and
libraries in its msi.

There is no trace of 'app' or 'lib' in the files.wxs file produced by CPack.

I wanted to check whether this is the expected behaviour or a known issue? If
this is a bug, appreciate any input on how to proceed to debug this issue.

Using CMake 3.5.2 and Windows 7