On 2017-03-03 16:14+0100 Bernhard Seckinger wrote:

My advice for putting together that bug report is to create the
simplest standalone example of the problem that is possible (e.g.,
consiting of a CMakeLists.txt file that builds and installs a "hello,
world" D application + D language source code for that application.

After one mornings work I've got such a small example. And surprisingly it's a
bug in gdc and has nothing to do with neither cmake nor cmake-d. I filed a bug
report for gdc. :-)

Thanks for your help.

Hi Berni:

You are welcome.

And for the others here, Berni's general result (making a simple
example of what appear to be CMake problems often yields important new
insights) is quite typical with CMake in my experience.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

Linux-powered Science