Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are looking for, but you can use
the cmake -E chdir command as a way to run an arbitrary command from
another directory without having to create any extra scripts, perform shell
logic, etc. For example:

cmake -E chdir /my/build/tree ctest ....

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Eric Noulard <eric.noul...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This works but it is not possible to pass filtering argument (-L or -R) to
> ctest this way.
>
> Le 26 mars 2017 10:13, "Dvir Yitzchaki" <dvir.yitzch...@ceva-dsp.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> How about
>>

>> cmake --build /my/build/tree --target test
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Dvir

Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia